• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tuesday Night Ladies Chat

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Greetings Everyone!

I just wanted to repost our new night for the ladies chat and also give the link to the chat room again. I have asked Nathan to put the chat room link on the home page of Biblical Families to make it easier for all of us to use the chat room. Tueday nights will be our special time though! Here is the link again for those who are new:

http://www.biblicalfamilies.org/chat

I look forward to hearing from each of you at some point this summer.

Julie

P.S. Due to retreat and family vacation I will not be able to chat for the next couple of Tuesdays. I hope that others will be there, though. :)

Hello Ladies! I am looking forward to chatting tonight since I have been gone for the last two weeks. Please join the chat anytime after 7:30 EST. Looking forward to hearing what has been going on with you all.

His Blessings.
Julie

No need to sign up for anything (like Paltalk), you just click the link in this thread and put in a user name for the chat room. It is as easy as that!

Nathan has promised to put the link to the chat room on the For Women link on the home page as soon as he can. That will make it so you don't have to go into the forums to get the link. You can also bookmark it on your browser. However you get there we are happy to have ladies join in the chat.

Don't forget ladies....if Tuesdays don't work for you then PM a few ladies and pick a time to get together that does work for you. It is open 24/7.

Julieb

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to let you know that we are still doing the Tuesday night chats. I, unfortunately, missed this week because of my son's school open house. I hope you will consider joining in on a bit of fellowship next Tuesday night, any time after 7:30 pm, EST.

If this night is not good for the majority then I am open to having the chat on a different night. Mondays are out for me due to Home Group at my house that evening. Let me know if some other night would work better for you.

His Blessings,
Julieb

I would like to the take the time and get on here and chat with some of the SW's on here, How exactly do I do that? It seems like I am always busy and let Tuesday night pass by before I realize it.

Lori, there are a few choices now for chatting. The staff has just posted quick links to the Ladies chat room and the new Paltalk group, in the headers above the Forums. If you find that none of those times work for you then make a "date" with one or more ladies and meet in the 24/7 BF's chat room (same link as the Ladies Chat).

It all takes a bit of an effort but I am sure you will benefit from it quickly! Hope to hear from you next Tuesday maybe.

Julieb

I tried to get into the room tonight, but it wouldn't work for me. I was trying to access the room using my hubby's phone and the room wouldn't load. Sorry I couldn't join you, Liz! I was really looking forward to chatting tonight!

I was having problems with getting on at point and had to re-install Java on my computer. After that it worked fine.

Check to make sure you have the latest version of Java installed and if not install it to see if that makes a difference.

Liz, I don't know what happened, but Fay and I were both in the chat room last night from 7:30 to about 8:30pm. Did you come after that time? I am sorry we missed you and Seekingrace. Hopefully next week will work better.

Julieb

Bummer, Liz! I had to go early last week and sense there was no one else but Fay she left also. Hopefully next week will work out.

Julieb

Sorry that we missed you Liz! I guess that it was just a really busy week for us all. Here's to hoping that we'll all be able to make it in next time :)

So I will try the Ladies chat on Tuesday (tonight) for the first time, I just click the link and.... Am I right?
Thanks

I couldn't get into the chat. It wouldn't let me in. What am I doing wrong?

Back