• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Unknown nerve problem or problems

I have had a sensation like numbness or tingling or electrical shock in both my arms and legs both during the daytime and the nighttime. Additionally they twitch especially when I try to go to sleep and rarely other times. This has been ongoing for a few years.

Test results showed I have a real problem with the arms, but they never gave a physical test for the legs, they simply asked questions and I am certain they gave me the wrong diagnosis for the legs. They said they could give a test for the legs but they were so certain they felt they did not, now I deeply regret I did not get the test on account of my insurance expired.

I had another separate injury a few days ago. This seemed to come with a different kind of pain elsewhere. I have been trying to bedrest to get this better and then the twitching started happening in the night with my legs and I have been having trouble sleeping.

I should study but I like to be in a decent state of mind where I am somewhat rested.

I have had trouble sleeping and am up posting this in the middle of the night.

I felt despair and hopelessness very much so tonight.

I do not have insurance and due to the inflated prices caused by other people who have government sponsored insurance I suspect it would cost more than $1,000 to evaluate if I have a slipped disk, because first I have to go to the doctor and pay for that then pay for whatever test...... Multiple bills of hundreds of dollars each.

Dear DTT,
May God bathe you in His all-knowing comfort. Sounds like such a hard night! We hope you get some rest and relief today. We will pray for you.
In Him,
Ray and Kelly Deanne

Nervous system issues can be scary. Just know that you're in our prayers and our Lord already has things under control.

Back