• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Unplugged Christians Living Off The Grid .

Very interesting. I admire this movement. It doesn't seem to be cultish in their approach. I wonder if they believe in pm?

They're pretty cool, and they are getting major hate in the comments. It seems like they're on the right track.

Conformism seems to be getting stronger in the last few years, and open hatred for Christians is getting bigger too.

Very interesting thank you for sharing.

I wanted to pass on that you can go directly to their site http://www.hisholychurch.net

They have some interesting articles there to read.

Fascinating. This may be my heart. I remember when these folks started this because the part of South Carolina they were targetting was immediately across the border from us. It is literally minutes away. I was kind of excited about it at the time but didn't really expect it to come to fruition. I like the basic plan though.

Christian Exodus is an organization that I'm familiar with. My parents actually went to their conference in South Carolina several years ago, when CE was attempting to organize enough Christians to move to SC and have enough voting strength to make drastic changes in local, county and eventually state laws. However, like the CE representative said, it was getting the cart before the horse. I think their idea of "personal secession" is brilliant, and that is the road we are slowly taking.

Back