• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Update

So I just wanted to give you ladies an update on how we are doing and wanted to do so when I got onto the chat but was unable to get on for some reason. Things have been super busy for us. I have been getting the youngest ready to move and to live with her new family and they are supposed to adopt her so I am happy for her, but I am just a little sad. Living here has been very stressful and would like to discuss more on the nature of this, but what I really need is a close friend to talk about these matters with. But at any rate God is really working a major miracle for us right now and we are planning a move like within days like hopefully by the weekend we will be moved and I have just about a million things to do, but I can't really start on any of them just yet. We are also planning a special trip just for the two of us. I never received a honeymoon so I get one now. We are planning on going the long way up to Oregon where our family is going and I have always wanted to see Moab Desert so we will go and visit that and camp there then we were going to go through parts of Arizona to see the Grand Canyon and possibly even camp there then go through California cause I have never seen the beaches there then we will make it to Oregon. I'll get to see my mother-in-law, nieces-in-law and nephews-in-law, and some really good friends of ours are just recently moving to Oregon so we will make a stop to see them there. I am so extremely excited and it's a much much needed vacation. I just can't believe God thinks that I deserve so much of His grace and mercy. Then I will be making some Swedish Bread real soon and family tradition and this will be my first time doing it by myself with my husband so this should be real fun and exciting! May God bless you one and all.

~Asia

Back