• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Upper MidWest Retreat, Rapid City, SD, May 12th-14th, 2023

Added to Calendar: 05-12-23, 05-13-23, 05-14-23

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
OK, this event is a GO, you can write us for details, we should have them by Friday, but we are hoping to attract some new folks by going so far from where we've ever been before. I will be there, @ABlessedMan will be there, can you make the drive? (There may be some Skywest or United flights worth checking out, we'd come get you at the airport.) Drop us an email to get the details: retreats@biblicalfamilies.org
There will be plenty of time for sharing, these groups of under 25 (probably) are the best for getting to know folks. We will start Friday evening around 7pm.

Let people know if you are coming in this thread. My apologies to any moms who get drug to the Black Hills against their wishes (yes, this is Mother's Day weekend - you are welcome to do your own thing on Sunday, or maybe some folks will want have a special lunch together.)

Last edited:
&^%$*#!!!, how did I miss this? I'm taking a trip on Thursday but would have loved to do this instead. I could have done this! Arrrrgggghhhh!!!

Well, then this may make you feel better, Megan: 2 weeks after the newsletter, we were still only about 7 or 8 adults, so last week @ABlessedMan and I made the decision to cancel on the May date, as most would have been driving 10 hours or more, and it didn't seem worth it. But of course after we did that, we heard from 3 more (including some plural families) that were interested! Sorry about that to everyone who was interested, including @southernphotini. But we want to reschedule, maybe later in June, and maybe further south or east then this was. Stay tuned for the update.

Back