• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

URGENT PRAYER NEEDED!

Nikismom

Our oldest daughter Holly is 22 and has gotten herself into one abusive ungodly relastionship after another. She has gotten pregnant twice and miscarried. Now we don't know where she is. She has been lying to me about where she is for the last few weeks and I'm terrified that she has gotten herself into something horrible. :cry:

Please pray for protection, for devine intervention, and comfort for my worried heart!!!

Thank you

we be a-prayin

We'll be with you in prayer. Please let us know if you get any info. The school of hard knocks teaches great lessons but the tuition is very costly. I pray that the Lord use this time to speak into her life and help her to acknowledge Him and His perfect will.

I'll be praying for you and her.

I pray Psalms 91 over her and that the Lord speaks to her heart and make himself known to her, that He intervenes quickly .....that He comfort your heart and give you hope with your daughter Holly.... and that the Lord strengthens you in this time of turmoil and heartache.

Thank you all for your prayers. Holly has gotten out of the abusive relationship. Unfortunatly she went from one relationship to another, and this one includes a 4 year old child. I'm praying that God gets ahold of her and really turns them both around. She is now in Cottondale FL and I'm hoping that we will get the chance to go see how she is living soon. She claims to be happy so I'm praying that she will just allow God to work in her heart.

Thanks again for your prayers! It is wonderful having such good people praying for my family!

Back