• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Urgent prayers needed

rachelle1973

Please if you will remember the McCoy family in your prayers. The night before last their house burnt down. The father carried his 9 yr old daughter out, thinking that his 6 yr old son was still trapped went back into the house and it collapsed on him and he was killed. Thankfully the Mom had threw the boy out the bathroom window and had escaped herself. The daughter was burned severally and was airlifted to a burn center. They had no house insurance or health insurance. Please pray for them and the whole community. The Dad was a first responder fire fighter and I cant help but think of the scripture... Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend...

:(Oh my!! Praying tearfully for the children and mother. I could not even imagine the pain she is going through. Poor Mom probably doesn’t even have time to grieve because of the care the children need.:(

Yep. Thank you. Has anyone heard how the daughter and family are doing? Can someone reach out to the mother to find how they are doing?

This is over three years old, and this member hasn't posted here since February 2015 (almost three years). I don't know the family, and at the time rachelle1973 was active I wasn't spending much time on the board.

Curtis, if you feel there's unfinished business here, you could PM rachelle and see if she's still got that email address and would respond to an inquiry.

This is over three years old, and this member hasn't posted here since February 2015 (almost three years). I don't know the family, and at the time rachelle1973 was active I wasn't spending much time on the board.

Curtis, if you feel there's unfinished business here, you could PM rachelle and see if she's still got that email address and would respond to an inquiry.
Okay will try to find out how they are doing

Back