• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Very Serious Prayer Request

DaPastor

Real Person
The Dallas/Fort Worth group is experiencing some issues that need prayer. We cannot be specific at this point but please be praying about legal/custody issues. Please be a prayer support to our group over the next couple of weeks.

Thank you

DaPastor and SweetLissa

Praying for you right now.

If there is anything else we can do let us know.

Likewise.

Done.....

likewise...

Our prayers are with you brother. Shalom.

Thanks for the prayers. So far, the situation is moving in a positive direction, but all the cards are not on the table as of yet. This has a potential of still becoming a very negative situation. Continue to pray.

Thanks

Dapastor and Sweetlissa

We believe we are on the verge of a miracle. I wish I could share the whole story, but too much is at stake right now. I hope I will be able to share much of the story in the future. For now, please pray - just a few more hurdles.

Glad to hear that things are positively progressing. Keep us updated on the good news as I'm sure there will be more.

We still cannot give details, but I want everyone to know that PRAYER WORKS! Keep up the good work folks, God is in control in Texas!!!

SweetLissa

Back