• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Victory is mine!

sweetlissa

Real Person
Female
I have been under attack for months now. It seems like the enemy has confronted me from every angle possible. He has hit me financially, at my job, in my relationships, in my satisfaction, in my schoolwork, in my feelings of worth and in my place on this board.

I have to say that without the amazing loyalty and dedication of my sister and my husband, I seriously doubt I would have made it through. I want all to know that when things feel this low, that is when you truly see God's love in your family.

I also have many friends that I have found here on this board and with them praying for me, I have finally walked through to the other side. It is amazing how God loves us, even when we don't feel loveable. Thanks T, Sheperd_girls, Chaplains_Rose, IdealAngel2000, EJ, Pastor_Randy, Nathan, JulieB, Welltan, EAlittlebit and anyone else who has prayed for me during my struggles. I love all of you.

Thanks for being my friends, all of you.

SweetLissa

Glad to hear things are going well for you! May your blessings be plentiful!!!! :D

Sweet Lissa,

I'm here doing the happy dance for you. I know you can't see me, but picture in your mind a funckie chicken like struting motion with my arms flapping. Silly, I know but sincerely happy!!! Praise to God for your 'victory'.

In Christian Love,
Michelle

Now that made me laugh from my belly. Thanks for the beautiful visual.

SweetLissa

Back