• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Victory is the Lord's!!!!!!

sweetlissa

Real Person
Female
daPastor and I were talking tonight and it came to me in a blast from above. We are all being attacked by the enemy. I have known this for a while, but it all came so clearly tonight. The enemy is attacking us because we are pulling together and organizing. Before this ministry started there were a bunch of pockets of polygamous people who were vulnerable to his attacks. I believe that as long as we were polygamous pockets that weren’t related to each other, the enemy had nothing to worry about. Now, when we have made efforts to pull together all the pockets and share one vision suddenly he is threatened. Where we used to let our differences divide us we are now letting our similarities unite us.

So now for the big news. The only reason this can be happening is that the enemy is afraid of us. That means that we are doing God’s will and he doesn’t like it one bit. Where we used to be called sinners, he could rest easy because we had no strength in God. Now we are being supported by each other and God is pleased with us. So the other guy is threatened.

Most of us have read the end of the book. We know who wins and we know it is a happy ending for those who love the Lord. If you haven’t read the book, I encourage you to do so.

Here is what we need to do to get that nasty old enemy on the run…..

Lets join hands and pray together. Every day. If you are close to someone, then do it physically. If you are not physically close enough to join hands then let’s do it figuratively. Families, join hands in a circle daily if possible to lift this ministry up in prayer. Lift the families you know in prayer. Lift the families on biblicalfamilies.org in prayer. Prayer is the easiest and most effective gift you can give. It is also very cheap and one size fits all. Best of all when you return the gift it keeps on giving. Make a prayer journal of all the people on biblical families that need prayer. We are each other’s church and we need to unite to pray for each other.

The enemy is going to keep up the attacks until he wins or until we defeat him. Let’s defeat him and get on with God’s plan.

I felt a very strong burden to pray while I was driving home from work tonight. I thought it was about our prayer needs and when I prayed it lightened my burden a bit. I sent a text to Randy to pray. He called me and I shared with him. Then we decided that we should pray for a family we know that has recently had problems like the ones that Mark C has shared with us. So I prayed for them. I asked God for a miracle in their family. The burden lifted a bit more. When I got home and checked and saw the prayer request from Mark C there right above our prayer request, I realized that his situation was also in my burden of prayer. I prayed for them and my burden released some more. When Randy and I were talking tonight before he goes to bed I realized that the prayer burden is for all the families on biblical families that are under attack past, present and future. I also realized that it is a prayer burden that must be shared among us. We have some mighty prayer warriors in our midst. Rebecca, Julie, Shari, Onna, Theresa and myself to name a few. We have people of amazing theological knowledge, daPastor, Nathan, dukeofmarshall, Doc, welltan, face, truthfinder, Mark C, John for Christ and Tom to name a few. We have collected people from many religious doctrines, backgrounds and belief systems. Usually that spells trouble in an organization, but God has allowed us to work together for His good, despite our differences. We have scored against the enemy in a very huge way. We are on the brink of victory. Let’s keep supporting each other in prayer, now more than ever before. Randy thinks that we are about to go over the mountain into the Promised Land. Can we keep our eyes focused on the promise instead of the Giants? Can we be like Joshua and Caleb instead of all the other spies?

United we stand. Divided we fall. Electronically, physically spiritually… However you need to do it, I challenge every member of this board to lift up the entire biblical families family in prayer at least once a day.

Prayer changes things.

Let’s see what we can change in this ministry. Let’s see how far and how fast we can make the enemy run.

Post a reply saying that you will meet the challenge. I would like to know who my prayer warriors are.

Victory is ours!!

In His service

Sweet Lissa

Lissa,
I already have been praying for one and all here on the board as well as the Dallas retreat. I have prayed for the Lord Yahweh to do a mighty work at that retreat for all of us who will be attending. I have prayed for open hearts and open minds and for lives to be changed. I will continue to not only pray for the retreat but will also continue to lift one and all here in prayer asking the Lords blessing and HIS direction for one and all.

From out here in the Gulf......Chaplain T

Back