• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Visiting Australia (Sydney & East Coast) early October

FollowingHim

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
I will be in Sydney for a wedding on Saturday the 8th of October, and intend to make the time to visit people while I'm over. By the time I've flown to Sydney an extra flight to another East Coast city isn't a big deal as I'll just fly back to NZ from wherever I end up, and I haven't booked flights yet. So I will be available to catch up with people in Sydney, or potentially elsewhere on the East Coast, around that time.

If you would like to catch up informally with someone who you can discuss polygyny with and won't consider you an evil heretic, I'd love to meet up. Or if you'd like someone to speak to a home group or larger congregation I'd be happy to do that also. Or if there's any other way I can help you while I'm over just say.

You can contact me here on the forum or at samuel@biblicalfamilies.org.

Sounds a great idea to me, it's only a short hop from Sydney to Melbourne by plane. Or it's a feasible road trip, visiting people along the way, and I haven't seen the country through there before. So there are various options. Anyone else in the area?

Not in Australia but think it is a very good thing you want to meet people there for support!

Just bringing this back to people's attention, I'm still able to fit in visiting more people if you get in touch with me in the next couple of days.

Back