• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Voluntary micro chips

Mojo

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/tech-comp...nted-hands-225802076--abc-news-lifestyle.html

Nothing seems to cause more contention than eschatology, but here's one that just seems eerily close to a 666 scenario.

Note: I do not hold to any eschatological viewpoint other than I am mostly premillennial. All the rest is open for me, so I won't engage in any "side" that this article seems to support. Just want to know y'alls thoughts.

Just seems freeeeeeeeaaaaky to me!

Check out 42 U.S.C. §666 for some real laughs....

(Summary: A global numbering system that restricts buying and selling is codified at §666. Happened back in the '90s. How do ya like them apples?...)

Pretty sickening if you ask me. I watched a news programme a few years back when they did the microchips in Sweden. The news anchor guy chose to do it as well. I guess to prove a point. They could entre the building, print at the copier, and login to computers. Just crazy if you think about it. No thank you I will pass.

What happens when your new drivers license is a chip?

The is a tracking or chip like thing in passports. I have a passport. That doesn't bother me a bit. Its my body I don't want any such thing.

I could always do as the Amish around here, use a horse and buggy. No license needed......

Personally, I would take up walking or bicycles.
But, your livelihood depends on it...yikes!

I don't mind the chips being in a driver's license or a passport, as they aren't implanted in me. Unfortunately, that is a step toward making them implants. The unfortunate truth is that we are already be monitored and tracked in so many ways...

SIGH.

Don't drive, travel. Travel is considered to be a right and does not require licensing (though they will try to convince you otherwise). Driving is a commercial enterprise and so is subject to licensing. Which one do you actually do when you get behind the wheel?

Or

Place it in a shielded carrier if you are concerned that it is RFID and used for tracking.

We know from scripture that the day is coming when we will not be allowed to buy or sell. It is a given. All we can do is delay it and prepare for it.
Brother, it's already here! Ever try to reserve a plane ticket with cash? I can get great deals on my sportsman's equipment...if only I purchase with a cc.

Brave New World...here we are.

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act of 1996, codified at 42 U.S.S. §666 (nothing fishy about that...), provides for a global numbering system that controls commerce (and provides for work camps). Look it up. (And thanks, Republicans*.... :rolleyes:)

-------

* Note: That's a swipe at our political elite in Washington (Disneyland-on-the-Potomac), not at anyone here who identifies as Republican.

@FollowingHim ... I demand a fist bump emoji for the sake of male bonding moments like the one I feel @ZecAustin and I just had! :cool:

Also... I feel as though I am the only one that drastically over uses "dot dot dots" (...) in my posts... Therefore... I respectfully request that you men throw in an occasional "dot dot dot" (preferably improperly), in order that I might be made to feel at least half as intelligent as you theologians within this gaggle of Godly men on BF.

Furthermore... I must know... Am I the only one that frequently refrains from "lol-ing"?
Is "lol-ing" beneath us dogmatic debaters?
Are some of my homies within the Biblical Families Family those that might take offense at the sight of an occasional tastefully placed "lol"? :eek:

I am a frequent lol user. I used to be ashamed of this fact but now I realize that it indicates a happy and expressive personality. And possibly is an early indicator of heightened intelligence and above average looks. So lol away sir.

No shame! Lol-er and proud of it! {insert fist bump emoji here}

Anybody else wanna come out of the closet? ... lol

lol ...

Back