• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Was Jesus Married?

Fact: The Bible does not say Yahushua was married.
Fact: The Bible does not say Yahushua was unmarried.

So really, there's nothing to discuss, both sides are speculating, and in your own words, either adding or subtracting.
If you've nothing to offer, then tie your hands behind your back so they can't reach the keyboard

Hey all...

Since I started this topic, and asked the original question,I just want to say thank you for all of the input. When I asked the question, it was based purely on trying to find additional Biblical or historical evidence as to whether Jesus was married or unmarried.

The last thing I ever want to be is a stumbling block to others. Since this issue is not one that has a legitimate bearing on salvation, I think it would be best to just let this issue rest for now, rather than create an opportunity for the enemy to create schism on this board.

I have come to my own conclusions on this issue, and was just seeking confirmation of those conclusions by receiving input from others in the body of Christ. It was not an argument for argument's sake.

Once again, thank you for your generous imput. Bless you.

Doc Burkhart

Well Face I had fun. We should do this again some time.

Back