• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Was there a post on here...?

Was there a post on here somewhere which showed how the rise of rabid feminism was linked to the lack of men in the UK and elsewhere after WWII? I can't remember if it was posted here or elsewhere, but it discussed the feminism, births-out-of-wedlock, and other horrid social ills that befell that society.

Not sure about a post, but Stivers discusses the matter in Eros Made Sacred. He, however, goes further back pointing to the 600,000 men killed in the US War Between the States that led to the suffragette movement and the large numbers of single ladies in school systems agitating...

I don't know but I can explain the logic of it.

Look at voting patterns broke down by marital status. Single women vote feminism/big government, married women traditional values and small government. When you have a war situation that permanently eliminates the possibility of a man to provide for them, they turn to the government to step in.

But there had to be an underlying root cause here somewhere, especially on the male side. Previous wars, in European and other cultures, led to monogamous societies relaxing restrictions so women could marry. For some reason, this time in England and the US the ruling class rejected that in favor of forcing spinsterhood and opening up feminism.

Why, I'm not sure. Might have something to do with the rise of the industrial ruling class; one which finds families and stay at home moms less profitable. I don't know if that is the case but it is distinctly possible because it would not have been the last time they openly undertook society wide social engineering to the detriment of millions of people.

The rise of feminism led to the breakdown of the family, which led to out of wedlock births, and the children of single mothers are way more likely to end up committing crime and being unable to form healthy relationships.

There is another theory, less well founded, that WW1 killed so many men that it effectively culled the more masculine end of the population. And when masculinity in men fades women become more masculine to compensate. Hence feminism. The rise of the totalitarian state could have played a role here as well.

The trenches were brutal. All across England there were entire school classes that died; over multiple year time spans. And it would be easy to understate the mental affect The War To End All Wars had on the population. The breadth and depth of the carnage was enormous and the effects of that reverberated through the culture.

Not trying to pick a fight, but out of curiosity, who are "they"?
Is it ruling class?

"They" would be our hidden ruling class. Specifically, bankers and industrialists. They engaged in widespread social engineering of our society on several fronts from the late 18th to mid 19th century; some of which they were quite open about (literally signing off on the plans). It's still going on today of course but the players are somewhat different, less classic industrialists and more bland corporatist and the deep state plays a bigger role now.

"They" are Mystery Babylon the Great.
"They" have their trade list valued with the souls (lives) of men at the bottom of the list of valuable commodities. This is why they foment wars, push "alternative lifestyles" that DON'T produce children (gays and lesbians don't usually have big families) and why they oppose polygyny and patriarchy. They also try to mandate things like vaccinations and chemotherapy ....their so called health care that creates more sickness and prescriptions. But when everybody gets programmed with the same curriculum they all agree on what "science" has discovered.
The good news is their days are numbered!
May YHWH preserve us to see that great and dreadful day.
I think I'd do a happy dance like the mad hatter.

Back