• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

We need prayer please

Tina Galloway

Real Person
Female
I know allot do not know us IV come bk to bf have believe it for many years always been poly but not in biblical principles .
Hubby has said he love a sister wife after we have been talking about it for 3y now but I feel he needs god first he a bit anty on the biblical principles so IV been praying for him so I feel I should ask for help.
No he not on here and I feel he won't until I guess god knocks him over the head or works in him.
As I know he working in me ....

Prayers for you both, Tina.

Praying

Prayers

Lord God you are the only Savior. Please lay your hand on Tina give her a ever seeping will to bring glory to your Name. And we know Father that everyone you call will come to your Son. Spirit of the Most High we know it is thou alone who regenerates and baptizes Your people. Jesus Thy blood has the power to change the hardest heart to make us clean before thy Father's judgment seat. And we know you take not joy in the death of the wicked but that they would repeant. So Father we please send Thy Spirit to Tina's Husband take out the stone heart give a heart of flesh. We ask these things because we know it is your will to save so it is under the authority of thy Son. Thank you Father.

@Polyreformed , Shalom and welcome. When you have a minute, please introduce yourself in the Introductions section.

Lord God you are the only Savior. Please lay your hand on Tina give her a ever seeping will to bring glory to your Name. And we know Father that everyone you call will come to your Son. Spirit of the Most High we know it is thou alone who regenerates and baptizes Your people. Jesus Thy blood has the power to change the hardest heart to make us clean before thy Father's judgment seat. And we know you take not joy in the death of the wicked but that they would repeant. So Father we please send Thy Spirit to Tina's Husband take out the stone heart give a heart of flesh. We ask these things because we know it is your will to save so it is under the authority of thy Son. Thank you Father.
thank you amen

Back