• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

West Coast Women's Retreat

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Thinking about a Spring Women's Retreat on the West coast. I am taking an informal survey for those living on the West coast. What area would be good for you? Oregon-Idaho or Southern CA- Arizona area?

Although we live in Oregon, it might be easier to have it in Las Vegas, as flights are cheaper and there are many hotels available. And it will be off-season, so all of it will be cheaper. Also, it is more centrally located for Texas, Nevada, Nebraska, etc. as well as for Oregon, Idaho, Utah, etc.
Sound like it will be fun, wherever, but who wouldn't want to go to Las Vegas?? :))

Depending on when it is, Idaho, Oregon or Washington would be the easiest for me.

Well, it looks like this year will not work out for a West Coast retreat. I am hoping for next year. I know it is a flight away for those on the west coast but please consider trying to make it to the east coast in October. We would love to have you!

Back