• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

West Virginia...The Great Mountain State

truthfinder1967

Good Evening brother and sisters,

I am starting this post in the hopes of finding and building friendships with those that are located in or around West Virgina. Maybe even, if there are enough of those interested meeting and worshiping together. It wont happen unless we try. So here goes a little about me. I have posted a few things here on site, that give a general veiw on my beliefs in what the scriptures say and want from us as Christians. I am 40 years old and am married to my one and only wife of 10 years. I was baptized into the Church of Christ at 14 years old. My wife grew up in the Methodist church. This is not the one and only belief that we have by no means, this is only one example of why we are looking for others that have accepted the truth about plural marriages. Through the passage of time and study, even though we do not currently have the blessing of plural marriage, if it were to happen, we believe that this type of family unit is blessed by God. Even though we may never be called to have a plural family unit, we also believe that those that do have Gods blessing. I have a Bachelors degree in Business and I am working towards my Masters in Business. So thats a little about us. Good Evening and God Bless.

Chris

Chris,
I am fairly close to you, but not too much. I live right outside the city limits of Asheville, NC.

Good Evening Brother,

Sorry I havent repsonded until now, God has blessed ua with a new house, and we are currently me and the family are currently moving. We still live in West Virginia though, just further south from where we are now. Great to meet you, and hopefully, if all things turn out right, I will meet you in person in Texas at the October retreat. We are planning and should be there if all goes well. Have a great night.

Chris

Definately make sure to introduce yourself. I always enjoy meeting those who live rather close to me.

Back