• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What is a good night for you?

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Is Ladies chat not doable for you on Tuesday? Well, we are needing to change the night for chat due to some family commitments that are on Tuesday nights now for my family.

So, what is a good night for you? Monday? Wednesday? Thursday?

I know change is hard but I hope you will take some time to think on this and post your preferred night.

I know I am not on here as much as others but I have really enjoyed the ladies chats that I have been able to make it to. Tuesday’s are really hard for me so I’m hoping that the change will make it easier to be on more regular. Thursday s are my vote.

Is it option to chat at another time than in the evening? I'm in the CET;), so evenings in EST are very, very early mornings here... If it is to difficult I vote for monday.

Thank you to all who replied! 1stwife, I have tried for years to get others to organize a west coast time for chat. I totally understand that it is not a good time. Maybe after the West Coast retreat we can get something organized. I will wait a bit more for some others to chime in before making a final decision.

1stwife, I translated CET as CST! I am glad you made it to chat and cleared that up. Sorry for my post that didn't really make sense.

Wednesday and Thursday are my best days now, but I'm good for the day that brings the most of us into the chat. :)

Any day will probably be equally good, and as likely to be remembered.

I am totally awful at remembering appointment times!

Hi , I haven't made any chats because of the time. I am on the West coast as well. It would be Great if there were a Earlier time for me as well .
I would Love to be able to be involved with the Lady's Chat ! :)

I always remember chat on Monday, forget by Tuesday and the rest of the week gets crazy. :confused::p But my life is nuts right now anyway so I will just try to hop on whenever it is going on ;)

Thank you again for all your in put ladies! I have decided to try for Monday night chat, same time 7:30 - 9:00 EST. Hope to see many of you there.

Back