• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What too do?

Revgill87123

Male
Where too began. I was courting a lady as a second wife. During the time of courting she lost her place. My wife and I decided to let her move in. Needless to say it isn't going too work. She decided it just isn't for her. The other day I told her she needed too find another place. She doesn't work, help clean, wach the kids, wach her own son, and she is a hoarder. She also has a son that is 12 and she never says any thing too him when he acts up. If I do hen she gets upset with me.

Now she is all upset saying that when she gets her tax money she had other plans with it. She's says I am wrong too just put her out. I mean am I wrong? Even if it wasn't going too work out I would've helped her, had she contributed some. We never even slept in the same room let alone consumated any thing. I feel since nothing is working out and she is not going too change her ways, putting her out on her own at Tax Time is te right thing too get the peace back in my home and life.

What is every one elses take on this? :?:

Sounds to me as though you are on the right track.

You and she both know that there are all kinds of government services available to single mothers. She won't starve.

'Tis sad to have to say, but if she's not truly with the program, you have to let her go. Her choices, her consequences.

It's also a sad reminder of why plenty of face and together time is advisable BEFORE moving in, though we understand that the motives were good and generous on this occasion.

Thats rough for you. If she doesn't help she really doesn't have grounds to complain, and if she was half decent she would want to get out of a situation where she was unhappy and making others unhappy.

It sounds like you took a risk and lost, I hope it won't prevent you from taking a chance again in the future.

Thanks every one for the comments! I was thinking the same thing. I am not giving up. I just am not typicaly looking for a second. I believe that if it's going too happen I'll know. I hope any ways,lol. :D

I have had a few people ask what happened between this young lady and our family so I figured I'd post it on here. When we had to move to a new home we told her she couldn't come. She took it really hard started saying she loved me and wanted to go with us. I had too put my foot down. I kept having too tell her to be more modest around the house and so forth she was coming out of the room she was in with like almost nothing on. Kept trying to make advances at me and so forth. She now has a big problem with us. I am glad how ever this has happened it showed my wife that I am truley looking for some one who will be part of our family and not just a pretty girl to replace her. She told me how proud she was I turned down the advances that were made. I know deffinantly know what it is that I do not want in a second wife. Becky and I also know now that we agree on a lot more then either of us thought. Beckys' trust in me has also shot up! So that's what happened. I am glad a lesson was learned and Becky and I are closer for it! Rev Gill :D

Back