• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

What's the solution?

Pacman

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male

So he described at least part of the problem towards the end of the video. What do you think the solution is???

Just for giggles, it has been at least alleged that A. Occasional Cortex answered a casting call and was anointed for the run.
Her brother put her name in.

The imbalance to the dem machine is going to be catastrophic.
More popcorn, please.

Just for giggles, it has been at least alleged that A. Occasional Cortex answered a casting call and was anointed for the run.
It's not even a secret, it was all done openly via TYT and the Justice Democrats. But to be perfectly honest, isn't this just the logical result of a democratic system? Bad leaders aren't really held accountable, so ability to govern isn't actually important. All that matters is the ability to garner votes. So why not just put forward the most charismatic candidate you can find? A poor-but-electable candidate is rewarded with more power than a wise, moral, but unelectable one.

But this is getting off-topic from the OP, and I don't have a good segue prepared, so... Fatherlessness?

My grandfather abandoned my father and uncle when they 3 and 8 respectively. My grandmother was less then exemplary but both turned out acceptably, but there was a culture that still expected you to conform to masculine norms. There is no cure fir the modern scourge of anti-masculinity. Weakness will inevitably lead to more weakness until paralysis and eventually death occurs.

The question is how do we and our offspring survive this demise and come out on the other side and rebuild?

The solution:
Isaiah 4:1 (KJV) And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

We can teach that females belong in marital relationships, but it appears that it won’t really catch on until the beginning of the millennium. (Presumably some of those women have children)

it has been at least alleged that A. Occasional Cortex answered a casting call and was anointed for the run.

Not alleged, that information comes from a sit down interview she gave (though also buttressed by a lot of other information).

Not alleged, that information comes from a sit down interview she gave (though also buttressed by a lot of other information).
Ok, I just didn’t want to state something as fact that I hadn’t researched.

The question is how do we and our offspring survive this demise and come out on the other side and rebuild?

Well, we can either keep wringing our hands about the demise of western masculinity, or (said with a sly smile) take advantage of the situation... as one song put it “I’m the only John Wayne left in this town” “so I sadle up my horse, and I ride into the cit-ay...”

The solution:
Isaiah 4:1 (KJV) And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Ding ding ding. Steve wins!!!

Back