• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

When is there a new Retreat close to Tyler Texas

Nancy56

I would like to know if there is any Retreat or conventions close to Tyler Texas coming soon also close to Long view Texas yes I know town you never heard of but it there and a very nice lively city.please let me know thank you so much.

My grandpa retired to Quitman. I'd guess the closest one to you would be the Dallas retreat in January. You can find it in Retreats under Resources.

OK, I can read details. (silly me) I just noticed the Dallas one was earlier this year.

There's a retreat being planned for January 2015 in Texas; this year we're looking at Texarkana. That's about as close to Tyler as D/FW, and we're hoping that moving it a bit eastward will help facilitate the attendance of some of our Southron friends.

Look for details in the next BF newsletter.

I found a link or email or something the other day that listed a group of DFW folks that are meeting for fellowship. I haven't been able to re-find that post. Andrew or anyone else, would you know anything about that? We are in a suburb of Dallas & are looking to fellowship with other folks from BF. Thank you in advance.

Shoot me an email at andrew@biblicalfamilies.org and I'll give you some more information on that. Or email me your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Y'all pencil in the weekend of Jan 16-18 and watch your email inbox for a BF newsletter with more information!

Coming soon to a town near you! We'll have a retreat in Texarkana, AR, the weekend of January 17th, 2015 (the weekend before MLK day). Check out this thread for more info as it develops, and keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming email newsletter that will have more information.

Hey, Blitz! Hope y'all can make it!

Did you get the BF newsletter that came out last week? I'll forward you a copy just in case, but you might want to check your spam folder just in case.

Anyone else: PM me your email address if you didn't receive the BF newsletter dated 12/13/14, and I'll send you a copy.

PM me. I'm in the Brenham area.

For private messages, hover your mouse over your username in the top right hand corner. Click on 'User Control Panel' then on 'Private Messages'.
Alternatively, to message Andrew, you can click on the little button that says 'PM', under the picture of a lion next to any one of his posts. You can do this with any person here.

Tapatalk did an update recently and a few things have changed which have made it harder to navigate so I tend to use the website on my laptop which I find much easier.

Back