• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Where Can We Go From Here

Jim

I've been thinking... how can we take family values, patriarchy, and PM to another level? Is there a way that we could take it to the Church, maybe presenting it in a way that PM isn't the main focus, but an logical conclusion in some situations? Are there any Churchs that might allow someone to come and speak about it? Or, maybe have a debate team travel around and speak.

Just like Luther and other reformers, I don't think we want to invent a "new and improved" church, but rather reform the existing church...but just like Luther and other reformers we have been met with ridicule, slander, ignorance, and often anger.

Unfortunately I don't think this is a case where new wine should be put into an old wineskin but rather a case where fresh wine skins have been entrusted to carry the new wine.

I can't think of a better scenario than for a church to be birthed out of the Biblical Families movement. Then we can walk around with big smiles on our faces and let them wonder what we've been up to... :D (couldn't resist using the old cliche).

Back