• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Where did you meet

I was not looking for my second. I met her through an online interraction. It was a mutual interest and I didn't realize she was female at first. You might say the relationship grew naturally and spontaneously, but I definitely pursued to cover her once I learned more about her. She was in a vulnerable condition, readily received my attention, and quickly latched to me. It was effortless for both of us. I am not a trusting person, but she gave me so much of her trust, really put herself in my hands, and that was the perfect thing to disarm me. It shocked me, actually, and made me so glad that it was I and not someone else who she was trusting. I felt that God had brought His daughter to me and was leading me to take her. I felt strong conviction to go against my natural skepticism, which I obeyed, and received faith the entire way. I love telling the story, but I'll keep it brief and to your point.
Beautiful

Back