• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

WHERE does a plural family live?

Doc

Real Person
How about here?

http://www.trulia.com/property/3071749279-21534-Mussel-Fork-Avenue-Keytesville-MO-65261

6 bedrooms, NO BATH, Keytesville, Missouri - Farm/Ranch
Ready to be finished, 6 bedrooms, no bathroom, kitchen, living room, and attic. Full walk out basement, 30x34 garage, 18x24 washroom, 32x48 building w/15' lean to , 40x72 pole barn w/ 8' lean to. 40 acres m/l, ELECTRICITY IS AVAILABLE, AMISH BUILT!

picture-uh=1aea9c24464c55c18b71b13ddfb611ed-ps=eaeead9f43ebf4daed72211c1ccf2bb.jpg

Blessings

doc

Well, shoot a monkey, Doc! Arrange financing, and I'll "buy" it tomorrow. Move there the day after. Looks like my sorta place. (Mostly! Have to plant an orchard and some Doug Fir and Cedar).

O 'course, there's just ME at present, but it should be about the right size for my library. I could always add on if a wife or 7 decides they wanna live the simple life with me and my dogs, horses, cows, peacocks, sheep, goats, ostriches, emus, llamas, chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, cats, bison, elk, ... and 3 blind mice! :lol: (I'll leave the rats in D.C.)

Back