• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Where two or three are gathered...

That ones going on Facebook
I think you liking that post gave me a new trophy.....and now I am ascended!
Good thing my head is currently "vented" (ruptured ear drum I could whistle out of.....bizzar) as I am less concerned about my head getting too big carrying a new lofty title. *somber nods* (and totally kidding)
That artist drew a lot of comics....all religious political subject material. I like a lot of them!

I think you liking that post gave me a new trophy.....and now I am ascended!
Good thing my head is currently "vented" (ruptured ear drum I could whistle out of.....bizzar) as I am less concerned about my head getting too big carrying a new lofty title. *somber nods* (and totally kidding)
That artist drew a lot of comics....all religious political subject material. I like a lot of them!
Congrats on the new title... I think that warrants a key to the Ladies' Executive Powder Room... but, I think you said you don't wear makeup, so it may be a moot award.

Congrats on the new title... I think that warrants a key to the Ladies' Executive Powder Room... but, I think you said you don't wear makeup, so it may be a moot award.
Umm ....I wear very little makeup on very rare occasions. Right now I don't have any to wear.
I did get a laugh out of ladies executive powder room!
My Hubby's reaction was to tell me that now that I reached my "goal" I could give the forum a break. *shrugs*

Umm ....I wear very little makeup on very rare occasions. Right now I don't have any to wear.
I did get a laugh out of ladies executive powder room!
My Hubby's reaction was to tell me that now that I reached my "goal" I could give the forum a break. *shrugs*
Go and celebrate, oh lofty one!

Back