• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Who is Immoral?

Robeld

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
I guess this is as good a place as any to start this thread. I'm re-reading The Great Ommission by Pilkington and the beginning of this chapter made me wanna jump up and shout "PREACH!" I've been there, done that and finally came to the conclusion that the church's answer to my situation was LAME at best. This is before I began walking in Torah, however the Torah community is no better as a whole. Every single lady who calls herself a believer needs to read this book, as well as every believing man who SAYS he is ministry minded. Too many spineless so called followers of Messiah...no matter which side of the Torah debate you're on!!
There...I feel better now. At least temporarily lol.

Attachments

• 20230421_094453.jpg
    20230421_094453.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 24
I guess this is as good a place as any to start this thread. I'm re-reading The Great Ommission by Pilkington and the beginning of this chapter made me wanna jump up and shout "PREACH!" I've been there, done that and finally came to the conclusion that the church's answer to my situation was LAME at best. This is before I began walking in Torah, however the Torah community is no better as a whole. Every single lady who calls herself a believer needs to read this book, as well as every believing man who SAYS he is ministry minded. Too many spineless so called followers of Messiah...no matter which side of the Torah debate you're on!!
There...I feel better now. At least temporarily lol.
These are amazing thoughts. Thank you for sharing.

Back