• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

why was david not stoned?

CecilW said:
Drowning in green jello

So even way back then they had jello that was environmentally friendly?

The Duke Of Marshall said:
CecilW said:
Drowning in green jello

"Green" jello? Please don't give Al Gore any ideas. ;)

PolyPride said:
"Green" jello? Please don't give Al Gore any ideas.

I think it's a good point though. I mean, back then they drove around on eco friendly camels instead of SUV's and their electric bill was actually non-existent because they used so little electrical energy. Can you imagine the number of polar bears that would have existed? The only way that things could have been better would be if they had nationalized health care. They really should have brought that up to King David.

PolyPride said:
The only way that things could have been better would be if they had nationalized health care. They really should have brought that up to King David.

They DID! They went to God for healing. No charge, beyond the standard 10% premium everyone was supposed to pay on their increase. :eek:

CecilW said:
They DID! They went to God for healing. No charge, beyond the standard 10% premium everyone was supposed to pay on their increase. :eek:

Touché! I concede.

CecilW said:
Drowning in green jello

Green makes it environmentally friendly, does it? I thought the jello had to go through a pre-composting, color-modification process first.

Of course, if things don't turn around soon, our green money may not be good for much more than environmentally friendly compost. What color are Yuan notes (Chinese)?

As for other means of dealing death, I guess we could try putting the offending male in a locked room full of rabidly monogamist mothers-in-law, all armed with brussel sprouts and chopsticks ...

Or if we're being a kinder, gentler nation, stone them to death with marshmallows. Surely enough of them ...

Embarrass 'em to death? 'Did I tell you about the time when he was five and discovered that there was a passage THROUGH the front of his little undershorts? Why, he was so proud of that discovery, he just had to ..."

Back