• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Meat Why we’re vigilant

The Revolting Man

Staff member
Real Person
Male
This was on Breitbart today.

This is what we’re up against. This will get broadcast all over the world. Our message is spread one person at a time.

Also, this is why man made tradition is so dangerous. This is why we have to stay grounded in scripture and nothing else. This animal decreed himself a prophet and claimed revelation that clearly violates the very source for his claimed prophethood.

You can laugh and say that the man is crazy and he is. But we shouldn’t pretend that this couldn’t happen to a lot of people. The potent mixture of religious fervor, sexual gratification and power and control and corrupt almost anyone.

This ends this presentation of awkward intensity. We no return you to your regularly scheduled frivolity.

The FLDS are definitely a very odd group. Like ten years ago I used to converse with a young wife from an FLDS family who seemed to be hinting at getting out. I lost touch with her and pray she found the courage to escape.

Over the years our church/fellowship has taken in FLDS boys who get kicked out and for whatever reason it seems like they are awesome at construction work. Just want to say that if any of you run into them. They are good workers but they're also very damaged.

To the best of my knowledge our church/fellowship has never taken in an FLDS girl/woman.

The FLDS are definitely a very odd group. Like ten years ago I used to converse with a young wife from an FLDS family who seemed to be hinting at getting out. I lost touch with her and pray she found the courage to escape.

Over the years our church/fellowship has taken in FLDS boys who get kicked out and for whatever reason it seems like they are awesome at construction work. Just want to say that if any of you run into them. They are good workers but they're also very damaged.

To the best of my knowledge our church/fellowship has never taken in an FLDS girl/woman.
My heart always breaks for the boys they kick out, just forcing them to leave their families and everything they know behind due to selfishness and control.

I read half of that article and couldn't finish it. That sick freak deserves a punishment far worse than death, and it is rare that I ever say or think that.
A punishment far worse than death is coming. It would be better for him to have a mill stone tied around his neck, and be cast into the sea, than to face the fury of the Lamb.

God is The Avenger
Hallelujah!

A punishment far worse than death is coming. It would be better for him to have a mill stone tied around his neck, and be cast into the sea, than to face the fury of the Lamb.

God is The Avenger
Hallelujah!
I know, but can we like torture him a bit here first? Maybe chop his balls off with no anaesthetic? Or just leave him unsupervised in the men's prison showers for a while...

I know, but can we like torture him a bit here first? Maybe chop his balls off with no anaesthetic? Or just leave him unsupervised in the men's prison showers for a while...
I don't think we are supposed to torture people (so I'd say the first option is probably out).

On the other hand, I don't know that we are required to protect him either, (so the second option might be possible).

I haven’t heard of running the gauntlet in a month of Sundays, but that would be my recommendation.

Demonic. Who else you enjoy in human suffering?

If you want death penalty just kill him.

That is an unreasonably harsh judgment, you should apologize.
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth speaks for the punishment fitting the crime. She is merely expressing the idea that most punishments seem inadequate for these crimes.

I wouldn't say demonic, I'd say human nature.

There is a saying, "To err is human, to forgive divine."

I'd say God's law requires the death penalty, providing the testimony and evidence is sufficient. I also believe that is superior to any alternative like prison.
The part that gets interesting is that marrying a woman and her daughter required the death of the women too as I recall..... and I really don't know of anyone that would be comfortable with imposing that judgment on those we see as his victims.
That is an unreasonably harsh judgment, you should apologize.
An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth speaks for the punishment fitting the crime. She is merely expressing the idea that most punishments seem inadequate for these crimes.
Stoning is the closest thing to torture prescribed in His law, though being "cut off" and not being able to live among your friends and family might almost qualify.

His law is always corrective in nature and also merciful TO THE INNOCENT.
We tend toward showing mercy to the guilty which often results in more innocent victims.

I think stoning such a man would be right.

People that feel they would get satisfaction out of assisting in that and didn't want their neighbors or the other victims relatives to miss out on helping could choose smaller rocks or not aim for his head.

The alternative to His law statutes and judgments is the world we are in now.

When you think of the human trafficking and human suffering in the world.....hearing a professing Christian say they hope Jesus doesn't come back just yet... when they express being not ready, or feeling unprepared, I have a hard time not coming down on them hard. Some are living in a hell on earth, and our lives are like heavenly bliss compared. .....how could anyone wish to prolong the time.....for them?

Stoning is the closest thing to torture prescribed in His law,
Thank you, I had totally forgotten about stoning.
It is interesting how that punishment allows audience participation.

Personally, I believe the “her daughter” part is the daughter that he sired. That would be a great sin and must be dealt harshly with.

If the article is true, dude deserves being stoned to death with golfball sized rocks. I’d start with his extremities. Fingertips and toes. As well as other tips.

Look guys, it is simple.

Restoration is goal of law. Punishment is supposed to restore social relationships as were before crime.

If crime is big enough that restoration isn't enough then death is biggest possible punishment. Why insist on torture before death? It can't add to punishment.

If somebody enjoys torturing people he isn't right in head. So what is point of torture? Enjoyment is forbidden and activity itself is unnecesarry.

I have somewhere read that torture gas some occultic significance. Not a good sign. That's way I consider torture evil.

Why insist on torture before death?
No one is insisting on anything, you are blowing peoples opinions out of proportion.

Back