• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Wife of Children of God

Birdie

Hi everyone, I'm the wife of Children of God. As he said, we live in northern MN on a hobby farm. Currently, we have five children we homeschool. We enjoy gardening, raising animals, camping, fishing, swimming, hiking, and are always learning new things and teaching our children. We enjoy learning about natural healing remedies, homeopathies, and how God designed the human body to work.

As a kid my parents didn't have much of a faith but my grandma had a strong faith and was a huge influence in my life.

When my hubby and I had our 3rd child we had a huge health scare for her at 9 months old that she was hospitalized for 2 weeks. Long story short we were told she might have had a rare genetic disorder and wouldn't live to be 2 years old. That moment tested both of our faiths and really pushed us in our Bibles and we've been on quite the journey (health wise and in our bibles) since.

-Our daughter is nearing 5, doesn't have that genetic disorder, but is still struggling with multiple health issues we are still working through-

Our Bible studies at home pushed us further and led us to look into holidays, feasts, Sabbath, marriage, patriarchy, men and women roles, and polygyny.

I'm a bit shy, but I'm excited to get to know some of the ladies here :)

- Birdie, wife of Children of God

Welcome!!

Welcome, I am a Minnesota escapee.
Grew up south-central.

Welcome! Glad you introduced yourself to us.

Back