• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Winter retreat weekend in Ala or Miss - input needed

nathan

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
Hi all - if there's any chance you will be wanting to come to the Mississippi/Alabama Winter retreat (and it should be really special, more later) - I need feedback NOW from more people:

Dec 3-5th (probably cheaper airfare if you are flying)
Dec 31-Jan 2nd (Holiday)

Which date works for you? If you can make either let me know that, too. If you probably can't come to either - well then, it doesn't matter so much!

Please drop your preference by email: retreats@biblicalfamilies.org

Thanks much, Nathan

The Alabama retreat is scheduled for Dec 31- Jan 2, and will be announced in the next newsletter.

Thanks, Nathan

Will there be any further north soon? Sw is having her baby at that time, so we won't be traveling anywhere.

I wish we could have them in every state across the nation......we will certainly look at any possibilities of that soon.

That would be interesting :) We'd love to come but they always seem to be just a little too far away, or during a time when we're too busy to make it. Hopefully one of these times it will work out :)

Back