• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Women married to The Most high

JimC

Real Person
Male
Does anyone have any reference or background on the idea that a woman that is not married being married to Yah/God or Yeshua/Jesus whether put away or widowed but under the age of 60? I am trying to determine if this is a true teaching or a false teaching.

If they are no longer under their fathers covering and are put away or widowed several I have met are claiming that their husband is now Yah. If this is the case and later they find a man they now want to be in covenant with are they then going to divorce by choice Yah to make covenant with a man?

Last edited:
I find no Scriptural support for the idea that a single woman is 'married' to Yah. He may, may be her protector and provider in the absence of a man doing what he is supposed to be doing, but that is not a result of the woman making a choice, rather it is man/men NOT doing what they ought.

Does anyone have any reference or background on the idea that a woman that is not married being married to Yah/God or Yeshua/Jesus whether put away or widowed but under the age of 60? I am trying to determine if this is a true teaching or a false teaching.

If they are no longer under their fathers covering and are put away or widowed several I have met are claiming that their husband is now Yah. If this is the case and later they find a man they now want to be in covenant with are they then going to divorce by choice Yah to make covenant with a man?

There is this verse:

Don't know anything more.

There is this verse:

Don't know anything more.
I don’t see that verse applying to individual women.
I wouldn’t doubt that many want it to.

I find no Scriptural support for the idea that a single woman is 'married' to Yah. He may, may be her protector and provider in the absence of a man doing what he is supposed to be doing, but that is not a result of the woman making a choice, rather it is man/men NOT doing what they ought.

I see this as me asking "Can I skip Yeshua to just have just G-d"?
We men are Heads of Women and trying to sidestep us Men I believe Wrong.

I don’t see that verse applying to individual women.
I wouldn’t doubt that many want it to.
In context that passage is about one of three parties.. the house of Israel, Rachel (also the house of Israel), or Zion.. my strong lean ,due to other related prophetic passages, is the house of Israel, cast out and considered lost.

This is not about women bypassing the authority structure.

Back