• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Women pursuing men?

Should man accidentally find woman during his life

It happens. Steve and Christie met more or less by chance. They did pretty good together.

should women be one searching for husband?

English is your second language and I mean no disrespect here when I say that what you said here is striking even though you may not have intended it that way.

Should women be one searching for a husband?

Adding the indefinite article of a to your sentence clarifies your unintended but wholly on topic question. Clarifying even further:

Should a group of women be one searching for a husband?

Wow. Suddenly what you wrote takes on a very powerful meaning.

When the daughters of Reuel, the priest of Midian, met Moses (Exodus 2:15-22) the subtext here is that the daughters were all unmarried and in 2:19 it could be read to show they were all interested in Moses.

This was a group of women who were clearly looking for a husband. Would we read this story much differently if it were to read that Reuel eventually gave all of his daughters to Moses?

The nuance of what you wrote is pretty powerful.

It happens. Steve and Christie met more or less by chance. They did pretty good together.
Was Steve taking much opportunities for luck to happen?

English is your second language and I mean no disrespect here when I say that what you said here is striking even though you may not have intended it that way.
You don't have to use phrase: "I mean no disrespect". As great fan of radical candor, you can say directly what you mean. I know you care about me.

I only have problem with people who tell me to shut up without reason. Or feel offended.

Should women be one searching for a husband?

Adding the indefinite article of a to your sentence clarifies your unintended but wholly on topic question. Clarifying even further:

Should a group of women be one searching for a husband?

Wow. Suddenly what you wrote takes on a very powerful meaning.

When the daughters of Reuel, the priest of Midian, met Moses (Exodus 2:15-22) the subtext here is that the daughters were all unmarried and in 2:19 it could be read to show they were all interested in Moses.

This was a group of women who were clearly looking for a husband. Would we read this story much differently if it were to read that Reuel eventually gave all of his daughters to Moses?

The nuance of what you wrote is pretty powerful.
Interesting. Thanks.

Back