• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Women's Ministry

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
I would like to announce that FollowingHim2 will be officially designated as a leader of our Women's Ministry here at Biblical Families. I do not believe this site would be the same without her wisdom, care and encouragement. Please let her know how much you have appreciated her over the years. As for me, I can't say enough about the counsel and friendship you have been willing to give to me over the years.

Ladies, please feel free to reach out to either @FollowingHim2 or myself, @julieb, if you have any questions or concerns about this site as it pertains to the women on it. We are here to help as best we can.

You can also email us at Sarah@biblicalfamilies.org or Julie@biblicalfamilies.org.

Thank you all for your investment into this site so that we can all be a support to new and previous ladies learning and growing in the truth of plural marriage. Blessings to you all!

Last edited:
Thank you, Julie! I really appreciate your words, and never know quite how to respond to praise like that.

I am here to help anyone that needs it, so please feel free to contact me if you need someone to talk to or assistance in using the website. I've always been available, I just now have a shiny new label under my name :).

Does that put me in a box? Oh well, it's a box and label I'll gladly accept!

Both @julieb and @FollowingHim2 have been such and encouragement and blessing to me. I so appreciate both of you for your graciousness and time you have both taken out of your day to listen and respond back to me.
Congratulations @FollowingHim2

Back