• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Women's Retreat March 22-24th, 2024

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
I wanted to post this here for any men who would like to encourage their wife, or wives, to attend this year's Women's Retreat.

Hi Ladies! I am happy to finally post about our next Women's Retreat in March! It will be in Charlotte, NC this year, the weekend of March 22-24th. Charlotte weather should be brisk and beautiful! It has been a while since we had a Ladies Only retreat so I am really looking forward to spending some time with those who can make it. Please pray about attending this retreat next month and drop me a request at retreats@biblicalfamilies.org for the retreat details. The hotel is near the airport, so no rental car is needed! Also, for ladies who have never attended a Women's Retreat, most ladies like to share a room with someone they know to "share" the cost of the room. If you don't know of someone else wanting to attend, I am happy to connect ladies to be roommates. (God has started many a valuable friendship this way!)

Again, if you would like the Charlotte retreat details, please email me at retreats@biblicalfamilies.org.

If you know you can't attend, please take time to pray for those who can attend. Prayer covering makes a lot of difference for how any retreat goes! Blessings!

Not possible....our daughter is getting married that weekend. Hope y'all have a wonderful time!

Not possible....our daughter is getting married that weekend. Hope y'all have a wonderful time!

That is so awesome! I know you told me about it but it's nice to see it again! Congratulations!

One last reminder, if you would like to attend the Women's Retreat in Charlotte this year please contact me by March 5th for a group hotel rate. If you haven't asked for the information but would like it, just message me at retreats@biblicalfamilies.org and I will send it out to you.

Back