• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Women's retreat

kathleentheoilslady

Real Person
Female
Dear Ladies,
It was such a blessing to meet all of you this weekend. I arrived safely home at 7 PM and was so very blessed this weekend by all of you. Look forward to talking on Tuesday night.
Blessings In Christ,
Kathleen

It was so nice to meet you, Kathleen!!!

I had such a blast at the Ladies' Retreat! I so look forward to the next one and I'm going to set an alarm on my phone to go off every Tuesday evening for Ladies' Chat :D
My life is richer for the time we spent together and with the Lord this weekend.

Love y'all!
DeeAnn

It was so nice to meet new ladies at the retreat. I enjoyed the laughter and the encouragement from each and every lady there.

What an amazing time we had at the Women's retreat! Such Godly beautiful women. Thank you to all who came for your time, money and willingness to listen and speak encouragement to others. A special "thank you" to Ali for wonderful worship and Kelly Deanne for sharing her heart with us. You both are such a blessing to me. Can't wait till next year! :D

Women's Retreat 2012 2

Well, the retreat has come and gone, and hopefully we are all better women because of it. :) I know I am. It was such a blessing to hear everyones heart and what they were struggling with and having victory in. I loved seeing old friends and gaining new ones.

Ali, thanks for being my roomie and leading us ladies into heartfelt worship.

Kelly D, as always I am blessed and inspired by your walk with the Lord. Thank you so much for sharing a bit of it with us.

Such Godly beautiful women. Thank you to all who came for your time, money and willingness to listen and speak encouragement to others.

Thank you to all who thought of us this last weekend and prayed for us. You too, were a part of making the retreat a meaningful time.

Blessings!

Re: Women's Retreat 2012

I am always astounded, (and proly should no longer be, this late in the game,) at how our Father gathers His own together to fellowship from "the four corners."

We had people who originally hailed from the UK and Taiwan, wore everything from braids to the latest trend in fashion, figure skate and help harvest plants in order to produce essential oils, have a gaggle of kiddos, grandkiddos and greatgrandkiddos, or just one child. I so love God's unscripted diversity that is never legislated.

And oh, the stories that spring from such courageous journeys...

I was deeply fed and cared for, and as always, thankful to be a part of this crew. Julie, Kelly, blessings upon you for your exquisite, prayer bathed care taken to nourish us in every regard.

One woman, who was a first timer, said something to her husband about the tenor of the retreat that humbled, challenged and edified me. It was simply this: "These women want God's will in their lives, period."

Amen, even so Lord Jesus, come and save us to the uttermost.

Wow. That was amazing! Coming from someone who only went because Bowbe4Him sent me there, uh, I think I was blessed beyond words. So when is the next retreat? :lol: When I came back home I was getting compliments from everyone around me that I looked like I just had a vacation! A vacation for the spirit and soul really is the best vacation. Thanks Ladies! Thank you to JulieB who did a fantastic job orchestrating everything! Wouldn't have all happened without a good leader! :D

I had a very blessed time at the retreat. So very blessed that my sweet DukeOfMarshall kept our son and did a great job. I learned so much about myself and loved meeting all the new people. Looking forward to next year and getting to know more about everyone.

I will try to remember ladies chat night and try to join in.

Blessed

Kimberlymars9

Hello ladies!

Thanks to everyone who attended the ladies retreat and shared their lives with us. It was really wonderful to meet all of you; those whom I had not met before and all those who I had the privledge meeting prior to that retreat. Your fellowship and friendship were very much a blessing to me. Thanks for listening to my ramblings. This revisited journey in plural marriage has its challenges at times, and I appreciate all your love, advice, and support. I hope the things I shared with some of you will be helpful in your journey as well. Thank you all for bearing with me during the difficulties I shared with you. God has a plan...I may not know what His plan is in detail, but I know I am on the correct path, and for that, I am thankful.

Love you all,

Deborah A. Turner,
victorianmaiden@yahoo.com

I love, love, love my broken glass plate! I cannot find the perfect place for it and I am wondering where you all put yours?

It was an honor and a privilige to meet and spend time with each and every one of you. Than you all for sharing your lives and your stories. What a really special and wonderful group of women you all are.

Eternitee

Mine is on my mantel. I may move it at some point. Need it WAY up high where little fingers could possibly break it. ;)

I put it on my night table right next to my bed. I see it before I sleep and when I wake. It is a visual reminder to me of the many pieces of individual glass that make a lovely mosaic artwork, just like us all!

Sounds like an amazing art project. I think it is a symbol of how even as broken as we are, God can create something of beauty from us.

SweetLissa

Back