• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

"Words of Thought 2010"

Chaplain

Real Person
Hello once again my Friends. Here is this times “ Words of Thought “. May the below be a Blessing unto you.

As we come into this New Year, what things do you hope to change? Do you plan on losing weight? ( I know I need too ) Do you wish to quit smoking or drinking or dipping? How about being a better father / grandfather? Maybe it is being a better husband to your wife or son to your parents? How about being a better student? Do you plan on changing things around your home or trying to build a better relationship with family in general or with friends? These are all worthy goals to set and strive for……BUT……..may I suggest and even BETTER goal! I would suggest that you strive to have a better relationship with God; that you strive to spend more time reading and studying HIS word; that you spend more time in HIS house worshiping and praising HIM; that you spend more time talking to and listening to HIM. For you see, the previous goals are temporary but our relationship with our Lord is eternal.

"if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 NKJV

May one and all have a Blessed New Year

May the Lord our Elohim, the Lord our Magen, the Lord our Eyaluth use these “ Words of Thought “ as a blessing, a comfort and a hope in our Lord Y’shua HaMashiach ( Jesus the Messiah ).

Until next time…. Shalom

Hello once again my Friends. Here is this times “ Words of Thought “. May the below be a Blessing unto you.

I have had the question asked of me, “Are you a real minister”?, and have had to ask, would you please explain to me your question. Most people look at me kinda funny and they say something like this…., “well did you go to the Seminary?” or “ Do you have a Ministerial degree”? or “ What Seminary did you attend”? I usually smile at them and say something on this order….Well I never went to any Seminary though one day I do hope to take some seminary classes. After giving my answer, those asking me the questions usually look stunned and then say, “Well how did you become a Minister if you did not go to a Seminary”? I then go into explaining to them the process I went through to meet the requirements of becoming a Licensed and Ordained Minister. While they are staring at me in shock for not having gone to the seminary, I then ask them” Tell me my friend, what Seminary did Peter, Paul, John, Mark, Luke, Jude and all the others who wrote the New Testament, just where did they go to school at in order to preach about salvation through Jesus Christ”? Usually most people just shake their heads and say nothing. Then I tell them that we are ALL called to share the “Word” with others on whatever level we can. I then tell them that I am called to minister to a select group of people and have gone through the process that I did for personal reasons. You see, the Lord has called ALL of us to share His word and His salvation. Are you doing your part? Check out what the Lord has said below.

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, "teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen. Matthew 28:18-20 NKJV

And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. "He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:15,16 NKJV

May the Lord our Elohim, the Lord our Magen, the Lord our Eyaluth use these “ Words of Thought “ as a blessing, a comfort and a hope in our Lord Y’shua HaMashiach ( Jesus the Messiah ).

Until next time…. Shalom

The below is taken from a Bible study book that I have. I hope that it brings a blessing to you.

When I walk in love with Jesus……I delight in His name and I keep it on my lips at all times. I remember to thank Jesus for all my pleasures and not just call on Him when I’m in trouble. I worship Him above all.
“Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.” Hebrews 13:15 NKJV

When I walk in love with Jesus…..I am able to express my joy in the Lord. My laughter and smile are gifts to me from God to use and share as much as possible. I will thank God for them and treasure His blessings.
“Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men.” Philippians 4:4-5 NKJV

Until next time…. Shalom

Coming Soon to a Biblical Families Post near you....the retrun of my" Words of Thought"!

I have been asked by someone very special if i would return to doing my "Words of thought" agaain for they have siad they miss it and really enjoyed me doing them.......SO.......Hopefully come this January ( so I can start the year off right ) I will be returning to doing my post.

Just wanted to let you know.

Awesome! You owe us two years then one for 2011 and 2012. :lol:

Back