• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Worrying is overrated!

Rose of Sharon

Real Person
Female
My mind has been bombarded with two situations and it caused me to lose a little sleep last night. I then decided to pray about these situations and asked God if it really warranted my lack of sleep. I came up with this at 3:00 in the morning. "Sometimes we women need to come to a conclusion that the burdens we carry are not actually the burdens we are meant to carry." One of the situations concerned my husband which he told me before bed that it was his responsibility to take care of the situation. Did I still worry? Yes! Should I have worried. No. It is normal for us to worry about situations that are out of our control and I really had to pray about it and give it to God. I had to realize that it was on my husband's shoulders and not mine. God put it on my heart last night during prayer time to do a bible study and write the scriptures down to encourage us women how to be better women and I would love your help if you are interested. I already know Proverbs 31 of course but if you want to add, I will also be writing down your scriptures that you post in my prayer journel. We as women need encouragement and to be there for each other. God bless you, beautiful women.

Back