• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Would like to introduce myself

Welcome to the forums! Don't feel you have to read everything here before posting or anything. I look forward to hearing your experiences growing up poly! Also, I'd encourage checking out ladies chat on Tuesday nights. I know my wife always looks forward to it.

Thanks for the tip Sir! The site is a bit overwhelming so I will try not to read to much before I post. And also thanks for the girls night tip I will try to be there Sir! Oh and very nice to meet you.

Welcome Amandabear. Please post some of your memories growing up with such a large family. I would love to know how it worked.

Welcome Amanda! Look forward to getting to know you.

Indeed welcome. You have a very unique perspective that I'm sure we'd all love to hear about. When you are comfortable with that, of course.

Welcome! We have three women in our family too - plus kiddos :). Glad you are here!

Hey, all. This thread gets bumped from time to time, but Amandabear was last seen on the site in Dec 2015, and the email she gave us when she registered is not functional. In other words, she was here one whole week and then bugged out. I tried to contact her via that email address to ask why she left, and it bounced. Doesn't look like we'll be hearing more from her.

Back