• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

would love to start a recipe exchange part of the forum...

kacylynn

Real Person
Hi all,
I know there are recipes here and there throughout different areas of the forums, but I would love it if we could start an actual part of the forums for recipes with perhaps different threads for appetizers, entrees, desserts, etc.. I would do this myself, but unsure how and if I can start a new part of the forum myself? Does this sound like a good idea to anyone else? If so how do we go about starting this?
:) Kacy

Re: would love to start a recipe exchange part of the forum.

Hi Kacy Lynn
I think this is a great idea !!! My most favorite hobby is cooking and baking, and I'm pretty good at it..if I do say so myself ! :D
I also collect cookbooks. I literally have hundreds of them. I've never done anything like this, either...so I'm not sure how to go about it.
Maybe Julie or Lissa could chime in and let us know how it should be done ?
Blessings,
Fairlight

If we want it out of the ladies only section (and I think we do) then we will have to get an admin to set up a section for us. Then inside that section we can set up different sections for different types of recipes.

Some thoughts
We can have different ethnic recipes
Different courses
Different diets (vegan, vegetarian, low carb, no wheat, no gluten, no sugar)

However we want it. But if we keep it clean (not a lot of "great job" replies, we could use it down the road to create a cookbook)

I am game. I love to cook and love love love to experiment.

Lissa

Sounds great to me! Who would we need to contact to set this up Lissa? By the way I have had my own online cookbook for a few years now if anyone would like to check it out. I am hoping to someday use the recipes there to publish a cookbook: http://www.kacyscookbook.com

Hoping we can get this up and running soon, as I know many of you are awesome cooks and I am always looking for more good recipes!!

I emailed Nathan this morning. I am sure that if he has any objections he will call me. And if not, he will just set it up. Be patient, he is pretty busy these days.

SweetLissa

Thanks Lissa! I will be patiently watching for it!

Thank you Nathan.

SweetLissa

Count me in. I love cooking, baking, entertaining.

Back