• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Yet another Red Flag

paterfamilias

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
We have all seen a lot of singles ads or written family ads.

I have read a few of them recently where I could go either way in that they could be a scammer/bot or they could just be undesirable

What I am getting at is that tonnes of them Never mention the preexisting family, children and certainly not the wife.
All the description about vision is about them. I get that they are searching for the best and ideal situation. Thing is that there are going to be others in the family and that if their happiness and welfare is not on a single woman's radar at the outset them I am out.

That says noting but selfish and narcissistic goals to me.
This should be a red flag in monogamy as well clearly but at least in monogamy there are less people who could potentially be hurt.

We have all seen a lot of singles ads or written family ads.

I have read a few of them recently where I could go either way in that they could be a scammer/bot or they could just be undesirable

What I am getting at is that tonnes of them Never mention the preexisting family, children and certainly not the wife.
All the description about vision is about them. I get that they are searching for the best and ideal situation. Thing is that there are going to be others in the family and that if their happiness and welfare is not on a single woman's radar at the outset them I am out.

That says noting but selfish and narcissistic goals to me.
This should be a red flag in monogamy as well clearly but at least in monogamy there are less people who could potentially be hurt.
Are you talking about the women’s ads or the “family” ads?

I see this in profiles I review, but from the side of couples. Usually where it's the guy talking about "I want" and "me"...but never mentions his wife, family, or why another woman might like getting to know them or developing something.

I generally reject these, but there are sometimes people that upgrade before I get the account reviewed and I'm stuck with politely explaining how they need to change their approach or just refunding the account because I know they will be disappointed and blame us for the lack of response.

There are women like that too, but I've found it to be a fraction in comparison. What I find more is where they feel like they have a lot of love to give, and want to be loved, but are not certain this is for them or how to go about things even though they feel pulled this way.

This can result in a lot of "I's" in the profile but not from a narcissistic point of view as much as explaining themselves for something they may not feel they fully understand themselves.

Back