• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Yogurt to treat depression and CANCER???

Joleneakamama

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
Not just any yogurt though.

The book Super Gut helped us all feel better....but the author believes it is largely the healthy microbiome being lost (breaks in the breastfeeding chain and antibiotic use) and the resulting SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) being epidemic in our world that is creating all kinds of health problems INCLUDING DEPRESSION!

That book helped us use three specific bacteria cultures that are each amazing.
This is one.
Screenshot_20240531_031851_Gallery.jpg

Here is another.
Screenshot_20240531_033802_Gallery.jpg

There is a third that helps you lose weight!!

Then a friend gave me another yogurt starter she has been making with her sheep milk.....and it is sooo delicious! ...but when I read about this stuff they mentioned cancer too!
...and it benefiting cancer patients who's microbiome and gut health have been devastated by chemo and radiation.

Read about it in the document below. It has 40+ bacterial strains and yeasts that are native to humans. WOW!

I can tell you this is the tastiest medicine!

Attachments

• Bravo-Probiotic-Instructions.pdf
    51.2 KB · Views: 6
Not just any yogurt though.

The book Super Gut helped us all feel better....but the author believes it is largely the healthy microbiome being lost (breaks in the breastfeeding chain and antibiotic use) and the resulting SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) being epidemic in our world that is creating all kinds of health problems INCLUDING DEPRESSION!

That book helped us use three specific bacteria cultures that are each amazing.
This is one.
View attachment 7371

Here is another.
View attachment 7372

There is a third that helps you lose weight!!

Then a friend gave me another yogurt starter she has been making with her sheep milk.....and it is sooo delicious! ...but when I read about this stuff they mentioned cancer too!
...and it benefiting cancer patients who's microbiome and gut health have been devastated by chemo and radiation.

Read about it in the document below. It has 40+ bacterial strains and yeasts that are native to humans. WOW!

I can tell you this is the tastiest medicine!

Thank you for the file drop.

My wife will like this.

Back