• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

You are the Beloved Daughter of the Most High God!

Poodles

Real Person
Female
You are the Beloved Daughter of the Most High God!
What does that mean, You are the Beloved Daughter of the Most High God? To me, it means that the Most High God, who created the universe and everything in it, looks down on me and sees me as perfect (because of Jesus' sacrifice) not as I am, flawed, imperfect, sinning, and helpless. And He loves me, calling me His daughter, (a new beautiful creation by the shedding of Jesus' blood) and as a daughter, He carries me throughout my life, picking me up when I fall, giving me advice (through the Holy Spirit and His Word), and having an inordinately immense amount of patience with me, and most of all, He loves me.
He beams with joy when I succeed and is sad for me when I fall. That is when He picks me up, places me on His shoulder, and assures me He loves me. When I am scared or frightened, I can run into His throne room, climb up on His lap, and hide my face in His shoulder, and He stops what He is doing and holds me closely and protectively. I fear no evil when being held, and He holds me every day.
He is our Father and our God, and we are his beloved daughters, princesses, heirs of the kingdom, bought with a price (the blood of Jesus) and, truly, daughters of the Most High God.
Know who you are in God's Eyes and then know you are His beautiful, beloved daughters!

====================================================
(There are so many verses in the Bible proving that we are the beloved children of God. Here are some of them:
John 1:12, ESV But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God,
Galatians 3:26, NIV So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,
Romans 8:15, NLT So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.”
Romans 8:16, NLT For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children.
1 John 3:1, NIV See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
2 Corinthians 6:18, NLT And I will be your Father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the LORD Almighty.
Romans 8:14, NLT For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.
Galatians 4:6-7, NLT And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.
Romans 8:17-19, NIV Now if we are children, then we are heirs – heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Matthew 5:9, NIV Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Deuteronomy 14:1a, NIV You are the children of the LORD your God… (We belong to God)
Romans 8:28, NASB And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
1 John 2:28, NASB And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming. (Amen)
====================================================
Our Father loves us absolutely, completely, and eternally.

Last edited:
Back