• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

You May Be Surprised How Many Born-Again Christian Cheat

FollowingHim2

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Re: You May Be Surprised How Many Born-Again Chriistian Chea

So people are signing up to a site and ticking the box that says Christian, and that for sure makes them Christian?

When I was young I filled out the census form for the first time with the help of my parents. When it came to religion I didn't know what to put down and my Dad told me to put down protestant, so I did. Apparently that's what our family originally was, as in going back to great grandparents that I never met. Every single other person on BOTH sides of my family are either atheist or agnostic.

In Ireland 95% of people will claim to be Catholic. Most of them put this down simply because their parents are. Apparently religion is some kind of heriditary disease that you can't escape from.

Just because someone ticks that box doesn't mean that it's correct.

Goes to show that narrow indeed is the way. Many people that are calling the name of the Lord today will not make it to heaven.

Be that as it may, huffpost is a rabidly anti-Christian, anti-family and pagan news website though. You can trust them to play fast and loose with statistics, as you have noted.

cwcsmc said:
Isn't there a verse about lukewarm vomit or something like that? :)

"Lukewarm vomit"....hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! That's awesome!!! Totally made my day (so far)! Lol!

Back