• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

CBS "The Talk" talking about Sisterwives

This made me feel bad hearing these women sit around and say that only women with low self-esteem would be in a polygamy relationship. Leanne Rimes actually interefered in a marriage. Was it a happy marriage? Probably,not. However, it still is not right to be a factor in someone's divorce. She could have waited until Eddie Ciprirane (spelling) was divorce was taken care of before starting to play house with this man.

I don't know enough about (most) of the women to talk about their moral character but perhaps my definition of perverted is a bit different from the OP but under my definition I think a job at network TV would be closed but...hey ho!

How can Sharon Osbourne ever feel she has the right to comment about self esteem though is beyond me, this is a woman who (self admittedly) was chased around a house by her drug addled husband with a loaded gun with the kids in the house! I mean...how could you keep your children in such a violent and warped environment and then years later beg to preach to the Brown wives about self esteem???

Words fail me, seriously.

B

I know I am a bit late commenting and I however see women in Plural Marriage totally different then these women do. I feel that it takes more strength to live in a PM situtation than it does Mongamy. In a monogamous marriage you don't have to worry about dividing your time, assest's and children. You also don't have the burden of worrying about jealousies and the like. I think only strong-willed and women who have a close knit bond with Christ could ever really function at their best in PM. However, I can understand the doubts that society has because they have basically seen the child brides and abusers not the Kody Brown's of the PM world.

Back