• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Chat this Tuesday?

We are having the Ladies Chat this Tuesday. It will start at 7:30 pm EST but feel free to drop by when it is convient for you anytime after that. I know it is a bit early for those on the West Coast but hopefully you can drop by even for a few minutes.

Looking forward to chatting!

Julieb

Hopefully I'll be there. Unless my brain decides to go on the blitz and forget what day and time it is. :lol:

UUgghhh I keep missing it! I really want to join in, hopefully next Tuesday I can get home in time and remember to sign on before it is too late! LOL

I keep having the same problem, by the time I remember and think about it it's about 7:30 mountain time and I've missed it again. I am really going to try and get there this week! :)

Julie and crew,

I would love to be on the chat this Tue, but don't know what I have to do to get on.

Could someone who has a heart for the non-technoid walk me through it, plz?

Looking forward to "hangin' with the galz" as well as seeing some of you at the retreat.

Julie, plz let me know if there is anything you would like Steve and me to bring or help with.

Shalom,
Ali

Thanks for posting the link, Pretty Tulips! You beat me to it. :-)

As for Debra and Jolene...I totally understand it is hard to think about chating at 4:30 in the afternoon. What would you guys think about having your OWN CHAT TIME? The room is open 24/7 so you could pick a time good for you two and invite anyone else on that side of the country to join you if they want. And for all of our night owls on the East coast they could join you late here. Just a thought...

Julieb

We had a blast. I so appreciate Julie and the goilz...

I am aiming for next Tuesday. This tuesday was our company Christmas party. Not as fun as you girls, but fun nonetheless.

SweetLissa

Back