• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Christian Husband Warriors

Gulliver

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to find like minded married brothers to have fellowship with and help each other in marriage issues. I want to be a winner but I feel that this is a war I should not be fighting alone. I need comrades and warriors. I'm sure that others also do need this.

Reply here or send me a PM if interested.

Thanks,
Gulliver

that is what this board is all about, there are two men's sections. it usually happens that all of the men benefit from every persons experience.

the retreats are great for getting to know each other face to face.

steve said:
that is what this board is all about, there are two men's sections. it usually happens that all of the men benefit from every persons experience.

the retreats are great for getting to know each other face to face.

I meant direct one on one support.

JustAGuy said:
Gulliver said:
I meant direct one on one support.
How do you recommend we do that?

This was Gulliver's answer to the same question in a different thread:

Direct support means phone or video chat. That's when we can really communicate. Not words on a forum. With voice we can communicate so much more. In half an hour we an discuss something that would take 3 hours on a forum. Video talk even better because you see the face of the other one.

Gulliver: Check your private messageas on BibFam ... :)

Had a great conversation with Gulliver through Skype yesterday. I think we both learned from each other. I'm thankful for this forum where men are able to connect to discuss situations.

Skype supports audio-only, too, which ought to require less bandwidth than video.

jonpinckard said:
Had a great conversation with Gulliver through Skype yesterday. I think we both learned from each other. I'm thankful for this forum where men are able to connect to discuss situations.

Jon is a great guy! It was cool talking to you man.

Cow fam said:
You can do text , audio, video, about any option people are willing to try. We used to have prayer calls when one of the brothers could not make it out for weekly prayer time. We used the Google Hangout option and it worked great. Of course ,we all had really good internet connections, which helps immensely.

images

'
By the way, you're welcome. :idea:

For group video call Google is best at this moment of time.

Back