• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Court on Wed and my beliefs will come up.

Revgill87123

Male
My lawyer has told me that when we go to court this wed that the (issue) of my beliefs will come up. I am just amazed that some people we once called friend who also believe in PM would out us so easily. Of course they told them about me frequenting this site. I have never hid the fact of what I believe. So I am not sure what they are looking to gain out of bringing this up. So every one just pray that this doesn't sway the judge against reunifacation.

Oh no! I am so sorry, why did this friend out you? And what does it matter that you believe in this if you don't actually 'live' it? I am not sure why your beliefs would be relevant.
If it is any consolation I have heard of out poly people being treated well by a judge but it depends on what other circumstances there are.

Good Luck,

Bels

I am not sure why what I believe is relevent to getting my children back either. Then again I will not put it past these people to try to do any thing they can to paint me as a bad person. They tried too the last three times we have went to court with no avail. The judge keeps saying we are doing an awsome job. Who knows what they will try to say polygyny also goes with as far as making me a bad person. Last time the lady said "Just look at his size". Like the fact of me being built suddenly makes me a bad person. They also remarked on the "gang tattoos" down my fore arm. I asked her what tattoos was that she pointed and I said "Oh the one that says Hustlas4Christ?" After that I wasn't asked any more questions. It just seems like every time I go back to court though they have some thing new to try to throw at me.

just keep winning, bro :!:
you may be breaking ground for others that you will never know of

The blessings of Yahuweh be upon you and your family Gill. We're with you.

Yes I know you guys have my back and are prayn for us! It is just annoying when they keep trying to find some thing that is wrong with us. I wear my heart on my sleeve I mean I know I am not the worlds greatest father. To my children how ever I am! In the end that is all that matters! To these people though they just can't sleep at night I guess with out trying to find some way to make sure we suffer?I have done all that they have asked 2months of drug test EVERY DAY negative every time. Of course I have to be neglectful then since I am not doing drugs. So I have to go to parenting classes so we go and finish in two weeks. So now since we aparently aren't neglectful they wan't me to go to a psych exam because I believe in polygyny. Thus is what is leading to this being brought up in court on Wed. Aparently when you pray to God you are normal, but if you understand his word and believe what it says and follow his word you are crazy? I am just wandering whats next? I suppose next a DNA test to see if I am human. I finally got to talk to my lawyer and she told me why it was being brought up.

I put what happened today at court in the private members forum.

I am not a member of a private forum so I hope it went well, I wish your family the best.

B

No it didn't, just didn't want to put what was said up here though.

Revgill87123 said:
No it didn't, just didn't want to put what was said up here though.

I am sorry to hear that. ((hugs))

Bels

Back