• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Encouragement for those struggling

Patricia C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
I have heard of a few who have been struggling in their marriages and with family.
My heart hurts for those who are facing some big challenges. You have been on my heart and mind so I just wanted yo share this with you.
I am praying for you.

I will post it in KJV and NLT. For those who oppose other written translations/versions

“Then he said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross daily, and follow me. If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it. And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but are yourself lost or destroyed?”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭9:23-25‬ ‭NLT‬‬

23And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.24For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. 25For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
Luke 9:23-25 KJV

I have heard of a few who have been struggling in their marriages and with family.
My heart hurts for those who are facing some big challenges. You have been on my heart and mind so I just wanted yo share this with you.
I am praying for you.

I will post it in KJV and NLT. For those who oppose other written translations/versions

“Then he said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross daily, and follow me. If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it. And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but are yourself lost or destroyed?”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭9:23-25‬ ‭NLT‬‬

23And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.24For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. 25For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
Luke 9:23-25 KJV
Hey, that was a corollary passage to the Matthew 16 passage in our Brit portion today.... read both Matthew and Luke and discussed cross bearing...

Just confirmjng your post! Thanks!

Back