• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Feast of Trumpets

We had a wonderful time eating Taco Salad and playing Uno. But the most amazing thing was that God healed a broken relationship between me and my children's mother who I have not spoken to for over ten years, and a bitter relationship just melted away. Strangest thing, but it was so obvious that God's presents was there, and all within a celebration to Honor Him.

Thanks be to God.

Strangest thing, but it was so obvious that God's presents was there, and all within a celebration to Honor Him.
Just poking ya, @Cap , … Yah consistently shows up at His 'appointed times.' He did kinda set the calendar... :D:D

Glad to hear of the blessing.

Just poking ya, @Cap , … Yah consistently shows up at His 'appointed times.' He did kinda set the calendar... :D:D

Glad to hear of the blessing.

Yeah, but if I would have gone with your schedule, I would have missed the whole thing, :) I am just glad God is flexible and knows we are imperfect beings in His perfect world. Peace to you brother and I hope this new year is a blessing to us all.

Can't wait to see what the Feast of Tabernacles brings.

But the most amazing thing was that God healed a broken relationship between me and my children's mother who I have not spoken to for over ten years, and a bitter relationship just melted away.

Praise Yah!!!

Back