• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Hopefully not.....

I'm laughing soooooo hard!

It would have been better if he had walked the first time she complained and just said "Nevermind."

Ahhh-I felt so sorry for the guy!! Really?!? This girl--doesn't have a clue!!! Oh, but she sure thinks she does! She thinks the universe pivots on her :( Ya have to wonder who let her grow up thinking this was okay? Who spoiled her? Who never said "No" to her? or "Sit down, and shut up!" Her first time in a 14-16 hour labor and delivery of a baby will be a VERY rude wake up call and smell the coffee moment--hours :). It might have been all about her through the pregnancy, but it won't be all about her once that baby starts knocking at the door, saying "Let me outta here!"

Agree with @Pacman -- that guy should have run away--as fast as he could! In all reality, he knew who she was and yet he was hopeful that he'd found a bride!?! This isn't the first time she's pulled this--it started when he first connected. I think I found it more sad and frustrating than funny! GRRR!

Back